Following the migration of all accounts to Amazon hosting at the end of 2017, we now have improved tracking of Email Blasts to let you know how many of your customers are receiving them, how many are opening and interacting with them, and how many are being marked as invalid/not being delivered.
When your email has finished sending, you will find a document labeled "Email Blast :: SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL" in your background tasks. This document will contain information about what was included in the email and who was contacted (as well as any unsubscribed or failed email addresses), along with one of six Status indicators:
- Sent - the email is in the queue to be sent.
- Delivery - means the Email Blast been delivered to the recipient’s mailbox, but they have not opened it.
- Open - means the recipient has opened the Email Blast (this requires the client to allow images).
- Click - means a link was clicked within the Email Blast.
- Bounce – the Email Blast arrived at the customer’s inbox, but was rejected. This can be a hard bounce (invalid email or domain name, delivery blocked completely for the recipient email server) or a soft bounce (mailbox is full, recipient’s email server is down or offline, or the email message is too large or has been rejected based on content).
- Invalid - the email address has had a hard bounce in the past or has been previously rejected by the recipient as spam. Once a response of “Invalid” is received, iClassPro will no longer send Email Blasts to that address.
Each time you download the Email Blast, the status indicators will update.
Note: This document will remain in your background tasks until it is deleted or 60 days pass, at which point it will be automatically cleared. Therefore, you may wish to download and save this document for your records within 60 days of it being sent.