IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to set the correct time and date on your Ingenico credit card terminal.
NOTE: This document only applies to customers in the United States who are using iClassPro Payment Services.
These instructions are applicable to the following stand-alone, countertop terminals: Ingenico ICT220, Ingenico ICT250, Ingenico Desk 3500
To set the correct time and date for the terminal, follow the instructions below:
- Press the F button.
- Enter Admin password: V123456 (To enter V, press number 8 and then the F key 3 times until it changes to a V.)
- Press 0 to choose Telium Manager.
- Press 3 to choose Initialization.
- Press 1 to choose Parameters.
- Choose Set Date/Time.
- Choose Set Date and enter today's date.
- Choose Set Date/Time again.
- Choose Set Date and enter the correct time.
- (Enter the time in 24-hour format. For example, 11:30 pm would be 23:30.)