To improve the user experience and prevent the accidental deletion of customer account, we have relocated the option to delete a family from the bottom of the family window to the family details tab.
To access the button to delete a family and all related records (such as contact information, policies, students, enrollments, payments, charges and notes) follow these instructions:
- Search for the family on the Families page.
- Click the pencil icon to Edit the family.
- Under Details, below the family's email addresses, click View More.
- At the bottom of the family details, check the box labeled "Enable Delete Button for this Family"
- The Delete button will now appear at the bottom of the window. Click Delete.
- A window will pop up, prompting you to confirm that you do indeed wish to delete the family. If you do, type DELETE in the box and click OK. If you decide that you do not want to delete the family after all, click Cancel.
Note: We cannot stress enough that deleting a family and its associated records is a permanent action. All student records, enrollment history and ledger history will be removed and cannot be restored or recovered.