When processing a payment in iClassPro from the admin side of the application, the staff member is automatically prompted with receipt options.
Customizing Receipt Options
You can customize the default options to suit your needs. This includes whether or not receipts are emailed or printed by default, which copies of the receipt to print when printing and the ability to add custom text to the bottom of the receipt itself.
To edit these options, navigate to Settings > Transactions > Configure Receipt Options.
- Under Receipt Options, you can choose to enable or disable the entire receipt dialog when processing a payment.
- Under Default Email Options, you can choose whether or not receipts are selected to be emailed by default (this can be checked or unchecked when processing each payment).
- Under Default Cash and Check Options, you can select whether or not to print a customer receipt by default (this can be checked or unchecked when processing each payment).
- Under Default Credit Card and eCheck Options, choose to print a customer and/or merchant copy of the receipt(s) by default.
- Under Footer Text, add a personal greeting or thank you that prints at the bottom of the customer's receipt.