With our recent release, we have made some changes to the way bill dates are attached to classes to make class setup more user friendly!
How Class Bill Dates Work:
After the most recent updates, classes must use one of the following bill date options:
1) This Class Bills Monthly - this means that enrollments are continuous (with no set start/drop date) and billed by the calendar month (4-5 weeks).
2) This Class Bills According to Custom Date Ranges - Rolling Sessions - this means that the enrollments are continuous (with no set drop date) and are billed by custom date ranges, such as every 4 weeks (which are typically back to back).
3) This Class Bills According to Custom Date Ranges - Sessions - this means that the enrollments have pre-defined start and drop dates, where the student must re-enroll for class after the current session. Student tuition is then billed and prorated over the session dates.
- After students are enrolled in a session or rolling session, its dates can no longer be edited in Settings>Setup>Class Settings.
- If you are changing the way your classes bill (ex: switching from rolling session bill dates to monthly bill dates), you must create a new class.