With our recent release, we have enhanced the classes page option to mass assign sessions. Now, you can also assign rolling sessions from this feature!
How Sessions and Rolling Sessions Work:
After the most recent updates, classes must use one of the following bill date options:
1) This Class Bills Monthly - this means that enrollments are continuous (with no set start/drop date) and billed by the calendar month (4-5 weeks).
2) This Class Bills According to Custom Date Ranges - Rolling Sessions - this means that the enrollments are continuous (with no set drop date) and are billed by custom date ranges, such as every 4 weeks (which are typically back to back).
3) This Class Bills According to Custom Date Ranges - Sessions - this means that the enrollments have pre-defined start and drop dates, where the student must re-enroll for class after the current session. Student tuition is then billed and prorated over the session dates.
How to Mass Assign Sessions & Rolling Sessions:
When using the tool to mass assign either sessions or rolling sessions, the session or rolling session you select will only be assigned to selected classes with that billing setup.
From the Classes page in iClassPro, follow these steps:
- Use the search and filters on the left side of the page to narrow down your list of classes.
- Use the select all option or manually select the classes you would like to edit.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the calendar icon to open the mass assign tool.
- Choose the session or rolling session you would like to assign to the selected classes.
- Click assign.
- This will complete in your background tasks.