Add-ons are useful for businesses that allow customers to customize their party experience with the purchase of optional items on top of the pre-packaged party experience.
Add-ons are extra items offered at a price per quantity. These are attached to party packages where they are available for purchase.
These can be used for virtually any kind of item, such as an appearance by your mascot, party favors, a pizza, or even balloons!
(Below- as seen from the parent portal.)
Under party settings, expand the Add-ons menu and click on New Add-on to begin.
- Active determines whether or not this add-on is currently available for purchase.
- Name the item(s) for sale.
- Add-on Image (available only after saving) is ideal for including a picture of the item.
- Price is the cost of the described item.
- Maximum Quantity establishes an upper limit to the quantity of the add-on can be purchased per party booking.
- Description is text displayed next to the Add-on in the portal to describe the item in more detail.
7. Select the package(s) this item is available for.
Repeat these steps for all add-ons. Remember to save the settings!