For your convenience, booking parties in both the staff side of iClassPro and from the Parent Portal have been streamlined into a single, step by step process! This article will cover booking a party as a staff member in person or over the phone.
To do this, a staff member must have access to the Parties page. HOW TO GIVE STAFF MEMBERS PARTY PERMISSIONS>>
Staff members can book parties from the Parties page.
From there, the staff member can use search filters to find an available booking to edit or jump straight to the New Booking button.
- Select a Station for the party. To see the description for the selected station, click on the orange help button.
- Choose the Date and Time Slot from the dropdowns. Only available dates and times will populate.
- Enter a Party Title for quick reference.
- Enter the Number of Guests.
- Attach a Family. Afamily is required to track financials.
- Search Families by the guardian’s first or last name, phone number or email address. Click the word Select next to the family in the results.
- Adda New Family, by entering the guardian’s first and last name, phone number, email, and a password for the portal. Then click Save.
- Enter a Person of Honor or Honoree.
- On existing families, you can choose an existing student from that family to +Add as Honoree from the family section displayed.
- If the Honoree is not listed in the Family section, use the Add Honoree button to create one.
- Fill out the Contact section to note who to speak with about the party arrangements. The confirmation email will be sent to this email address once the party is saved.
- Enter any Customer or Staff Notes regarding the booking. Customer notes will print on the form and display in emails.
- Choose a Package. For more info, click on Details.
- Include any Add-ons. For more info, click on Details.
- Select the Hosts (staff members) responsible for this party.
- Review the Party Totals! This section breaks down the price into the package fee, additional guests, add-on items and any taxes charged.
- Create a New Charge for the full party price from the Ledger section. Parties uses the pre-selected Program and Charge Category, the pretax amount and a tax dropdown to create the charge. The tax does not calculate until the line item is added to the charge or the charge is saved.
- Create a New Payment for the deposit or full price.
- Save the booking! This opens a prompt.
- (Optional) Send the booking confirmation email. When an email is sent, it will be recorded in the Booking Confirmation details
Remember to save the booking! If you forget, the party booking info will be lost. However, any created charges and payments will remain on the family’s ledger.