IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about navigating the iPartyPro add-on, including the PARTIES page and party settings.
Once the party module has been activated, the PARTIES page accessed via the navigation bar will display a checklist to guide you through setting up the iPartyPro system:
As you complete the setup tasks in the next section, the checklist will update to show what has been completed and what remains to be done. After everything is set up, you will see your party timeslots listed on the page:
The settings for parties are located under a new section at Settings > Parties. Completing these settings is an essential step in order to create available party bookings and custom party options.
- Time Slots - define available party times for each party station.
- Stations - unique party spaces available for booking at the facility.
- Packages - describe the party experience the customer is purchasing.
- Add-ons - optional items that are attached to packages to up-sell the party experience.
- Financial - dictates how party income is tracked within the iClassPro software and displayed on financial reports.
- Other - customize the waiver, lead time for online booking and confirmation emails.
Note: With the menu expanded, use the "Actions" button to move the listed options under packages and add-ons to reflect the order you wish to see them listed on the portal!
Parties on the Customer Portal
Parties can be accessed from the BOOKING section of the Customer Portal. Once parties are enabled in the Customer Portal, all parties that are not already booked or disabled will show online as seen below.