The uses are unlimited! Keywords are labels you can assign for identification and filtering purposes in iClassPro. You can create keywords for families, students, classes, staff, programs, and camps.
This allows you to identify specific groups of people, types of classes or camps, or programs which belong to a specific portion of your business! The keywords can then be used as filters from various pages of iClassPro as well as pulling reports.
To join the conversation about how you use keywords at your facility, click here!
Creating & Customizing Keywords
Go to Settings > Setup > General Settings > Keywords
- Click Create New.
- Enter the Keyword Name.
- Check the boxes for the keyword types you would like to create. This should be any items on the list the keyword will be directly associated with.
- Click Save.
Assigning & Using Keywords
To assign keywords to Families, Students, Classes, Camps, or Staff, go to the corresponding page.
- Use the search filters to find the people, classes, or camps to be associated with the keyword.
- If necessary, adjust the Page View at the top right to include all results in the same window.
- Check the boxes for the items in the list you would like to assign the keyword to.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Keywords icon.
- In the window, choose the keyword to associate with the selected items.
- Click Assign to begin assigning the keyword.
- The keyword will be assigned in your background tasks. Wait for the task to complete before trying to search or report using the keyword.
Note: Keywords can also be assigned individually by editing Class, Camp, Student, Family, or Staff Member, clicking on the Keywords tab, checking the keyword in the list, and clicking save. To use Keywords with a Program, edit your Program by going to Settings > Setup > General Settings > Programs.