Reports in iClassPro can be generated and printed in a PDF format. Browsers can handle this printing process differently depending on the plug-ins and settings used.
Follow the instructions provided below for the best results when viewing and printing PDF documents from iClassPro. Use the quick links below to navigate this article quickly.
NOTE: If you find that Adobe Reader runs too slow for practical use, you may try using Adobe Acrobat or Foxit Reader. Once installed, these programs offer a lighter PDF application that can improve the opening speed.
Configure Adobe Reader to print PDF documents in Firefox by following these steps:
1. Go to Firefox>Options to open the options window.
2. Click on Applications at the top of the new window.
3. Type "PDF" in the search field.
4. Under the Action drop down menu, select Adobe Reader.
5. Click OK.
Configure Adobe Reader to print PDF documents in Google Chrome by following these steps:
|1. Type chrome://plugins into the address bar to open Plug-ins.|
2. Find Chrome PDF Viewer in the list and click Disable.
3. Next, find Adobe Reader and click Enable.
After following these instructions, all PDF's generated in iClassPro should automatically open using Adobe Reader. Click the Print button at the bottom of the page to go to Print Preview. Before printing, always be sure that the document is in the correct orientation (portrait or landscape) to save on paper.