Note: If you find that displaying PDFs within your Web browser is causing issues, you may want to download the PDFs and open them in an external program. To disable having the browsers automatically open PDFs with their built-in viewer, follow the instructions below.
- Click on the Firefox menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen.)
- Click on Options.
- Scroll to the Applications section.
- Type "PDF" in the search box.
- Under the Action drop down menu, select Save File.
- Click OK.
Google Chrome Users
- Type chrome://settings/content into the address bar to open Plug-ins.
- Find PDF Documents and click on the option to expand it.
- Enable the option to Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
More Helpful Hints
After following these instructions, all PDF's generated in iClassPro should download to your computer when you click on the Background Task. (If you have enabled the option to ask you to decide where to save each downloaded file, you will be prompted to choose a download location. Otherwise the file will be automatically downloaded to the default download directory specified in your browser settings.)
After downloading the file, you can open it in whichever PDF viewer you prefer. Before printing, always be sure that the document is in the correct orientation (portrait or landscape) to save on paper.