Note: If you find that Adobe Reader runs too slow for practical use, you may try using Adobe Acrobat or Foxit Reader. Once installed, these programs offer a lighter PDF application that can improve the opening speed.
- Go to Firefox>Options to open the options window.
- Click on Applications at the top of the new window.
- Type "PDF" in the search field.
- Under the Action drop down menu, select Adobe Reader.
- Click OK.
Google Chrome Users
- Type chrome://plugins into the address bar to open Plug-ins.
- Find Chrome PDF Viewer in the list and click Disable.
- Next, find Adobe Reader and click Enable.
More Helpful Hints
After following these instructions, all PDF's generated in iClassPro should automatically open using Adobe Reader. Click the Print button at the bottom of the page to go to Print Preview. Before printing, always be sure that the document is in the correct orientation (portrait or landscape) to save on paper.