IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about which reports in iClassPro are the best for reporting income and taxes, and which would be most helpful when filing end-of-the-year insurance reports.
The best reports for reporting income figures are the Bank Deposit Report, Program Deposit Split Report, and Category List reports. Below is a brief description of each report.
- Bank Deposit Report: a list of transactions including family names, transaction numbers/descriptions where applicable by date range (by payment date). This report can also be printed to include programs and charge categories the payments were applied to. (REPORTS>FINANCIAL>FIN-2)
- Program Deposit Split Report: a breakdown of income over a date range separated into Programs and Charge Categories the payments were applied to. Totals are also broken down into transaction type (cash, check, credit card, credits, etc.). (REPORTS>FINANCIAL>FIN-4)
- Category List Report: a list of charges over a date range (by charge date) with the customer name, charge date, title, un-taxed amount, taxes charged, amount paid and amount outstanding with full report totals at the bottom.(REPORTS>FINANCIAL>FIN-6)
- Promo Code Report: a list of one or more applied promo codes over a date range with options to filter by program, class, or camp. (REPORTS>MARKETING>MAR-2)
- Category List Report: a list of charges over a date range with the customer name, charge date, title, un-taxed amount, taxes charged, amount paid and amount outstanding with full report totals at the bottom. (REPORTS>FINANCIAL>FIN-6)
- Consolidated Tax Report: lists the amount of tax charged over a date range and the amount paid in over the same date range. (REPORTS>FINANCIAL>FIN-11)
- Tax Reconciliation Report: gives a summary by program of financial transactions within a specific period of time that can be used to reconcile charges and payments. (REPORTS>FINANCIAL>FIN-16)
- Family Annual Total Receipts Report: a report generated for each family to assist with claiming help and fitness expenses for tax rebates in some countries. (REPORTS>FINANCIAL>FIN-15)
Reporting for Insurance
- Student Insurable Age Groups Report: allows you to define insurable age groups and report the number of students that fit each defined range. Can be reported by location, program and/or active status. (REPORTS>STUDENTS>STU-5)
- Program Summary Report: running total of enrollments, unique students, instructor hours, and capacity met broken into programs. Can be generated for classes, camps, or both. (REPORTS>CLASSES>CLA-3)
- Student List Report: a list of students and guardians and basic contact information that allows you to filter by and include a variety of extra information including class enrollments, association id's, etc. (REPORTS>STUDENTS>STU-1)