Reports in iClassPro can be exported in PDF, XLS, or CSV file formats.
PDF- PDF files can be opened from any PDF reader such as Adobe Reader. This is a non-editable print ready format that is user friendly. Most reports have a direct PDF option at the bottom of the filters screen.
XLS- XLS files are compatible with Microsoft Office Excel and allow you to edit fields to manipulate the reports for your own use.
CSV- CSV files are a simple spreadsheet format compatible with any spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet. These files include no data formatting- making them easier to work with.
There are two ways to generate these file formats:
Now, you can click on PDF, XLS, or CSV from the filters window of any report which includes these options!
If you would like to preview the report before exporting it, you can follow these instructions:
1. Find the report you wish to run and adjust the filters to your needs.
2. Click "Viewable HTML" at the bottom of the filters window.
3. This will open your report for preview as a new tab in your internet browser. At the top of this preview above the report title, you will find four buttons:
4. Click the file type you wish to use. You will be redirected to the reports page.
5. Your background tasks window will now open, displaying the status of the report as it generates. When the report is finished generating, it will say complete. Click the down arrow next to the report in the background tasks to save the file to your computer.