This is useful for charging items such as competition fees, uniforms, etc. (Used for any Non-Tuition or Non-Anniversary related items.) Create a Misc./Group Charge Go to the family or student page to create the charge.
Note: If you are using a multi-location iClassPro account, be sure that you have the location selected at the top of the page that you want associated with this charge.
From the family page, you will be creating one charge per family. From the Student's page, you can create one charge per student.
- Use the Search filters to find the group of students or families you wish to charge.
- Adjust the Page Views in the upper right hand corner to include all of your matches.
- Check the families or students you wish to charge.
- In the page footer, click the Create a Charge button ($).
- In the new charge window, choose the line item type "Other" to create the charge.
- Select a Program, Charge Category and enter an Amount for the charge.
- (Optional) To apply a Discount or charge Tax on a specific line item in the charge, use the fields below the line item amount.
- Click +Add Line Item to add this line item to the charge entry.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for any additional items in the charge.
- Adjust the Charge Title and Dates at the top of the screen. (Title auto-fills with first line item when left blank.)
- Click Save to save all line items in this charge window as a single ledger entry. Click Split Save to separate each line item in this window into its own entry on the family ledger (this makes it easier to read a family ledger at a glance)