Note: If you are using a multi-location iClassPro account, be sure that you have the correct location selected at the top of the page that you want associated with the entry.
- Find the family on the Family page.
- Click on the Ledger icon.
- Click the New Payment button.
- Fill in the Title and Date. The date is when the payment shows as income on your financial reports. Usually you can leave the date as today.
- Choose a Payment Type (income from customer) or Credit Type (credit your business is applying to customer's account) and fill in any additional required fields for that selection. Click here for more info about payment/credit types.
- Type in the amount for the transaction.
- If the customer has outstanding charges, you can apply this payment to the outstanding charges at the bottom of the window. To apply the payment amount, select the outstanding charges in bulk or individually and adjust any amounts where needed.
- Click Process Payment to create and apply the payment or credit.