To post manual charges to accounts, follow these steps.
Find the family on the families page.
- Click the "$" ledger button by the family. This will open a preview of the ledger.
- Click the "New Charge" button to start editing a new charge.
- Fill inthe title, due date, date.
- The title, if left blank, will be the title of the first line item in the charge.
- The due date is when the charge will be counted overdue.
- The date is when the charge is created.
- Select a line item type for the charge and edit the information to the right. For more about line items, click here!
- Click the "Add Line Item" button. This will add the line item to the total charge.
- Add any additional line items.
- Either Save or Split Save.
- Save will simply save the charge with all line items listed underneath it.
- Split save will split the line items in the charge into their own separate charges.