IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to create a new camp enrollment in the Office Portal.
How Do I Create a Camp Enrollment in the Office Portal?
Camp enrollments can be created from either the FAMILIES or STUDENTS page.
- From either page, click on the "Enrollments" icon.
- Click on "New Camp Enrollment."
- Start typing a camp name into the camp field and/or use the drop down menu to select a camp.
- Choose an enrollment type (Active or Wait list).
- Select the blocks the student is registering for. You can use a day of the week check box to choose all Mon, Tues, etc during the camp, use the All box to select all available blocks in the camp, or choose individual blocks from the list. Keep an eye on the number of openings for each camp block to avoid over-booking the camp. You can also use the Override Tuition check box and price field to set a custom tuition for this student's entire camp enrollment.
- Choose whether or not to send an email to the primary email address for the family to confirm the enrollment.
- If you are utilizing User Defined Questions on this camp, click the Questions tab at the top of the screen and answer the required questions.
- SAVE the enrollment using one of the following options:
- Click Save to simply save the enrollment and return to the FAMILIES or STUDENTS page.
- Click Save & Add Another to save the enrollment and reopen the "New Camp Enrollment" window to create a second enrollment for this student.
- Click Save & Charge to save the enrollment and open the NEW CHARGE window..