IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about Camp Types, and how they are used in the Customer Portal to customize the camp registration process.
- What are Camp Types?
- How do Camp Types work?
- Step-by-Step Instructions
What are Camp Types?
Camp types allow you to make your Customer Portal more user-friendly. Class-based businesses run all kinds of events from private lessons, summer programs, holiday functions and more. The Camp Types feature allows you to set up multiple sections of camps in the Customer Portal and customize the titles.
How do Camp Types work?
From the staff side of iClassPro, your Camps page will operate the same way as usual. All "Camps" will be displayed on the same page, regardless of the Camp Type assigned to each individual camp. Camps which are already in your system will need to be sorted into the appropriate camp types you create and new camps can be assigned to camp types as they are created.
Sorting By Camp Type: You are also able to filter camps by the Camp Type with our new Camp Type filter on the camps page. Select one, multiple, or all camp types.
Step 1: Create Camp Types in Your Settings
- Go to Settings>Setup>Camp Settings to get started.
- Either click Add Camp Type or double click an existing camp type to edit.
- Name your Camp Type, providing both the plural and singular titles.
- If desired, assign an image to the camp type. This image will be shown in the Customer Portal to access a list of camps using that particular type. The recommended image size for camp types is 400px x 200px.
- Click Save
Step 2: Adding/Editing Camp Types on Camps
- Go to the Camps page.
- Find the camp you would like to edit (Camps must be edited individually).
- Click the pencil icon to edit the camp.
- Use the Camp Type drop-down to select a camp type.
- Save the changes.
Step 3: View your Customer Portal to see the Changes
- Preview your Customer Portal by going to Settings > Customer Portal
- Go to BOOKINGS and look for the new camp types to be displayed.
Note: You must have camps set to show online in your Individual Camp Settings and in SETTINGS>CUSTOMER PORTAL>OTHER SETTINGS>GENERAL SETTINGS.