Camp Types are a great way to customize your customers' experience with online camp registration.
What do they do?
Camp types allow you to make your Parent Portal more user-friendly. Class-based businesses run all kinds of events from private lessons, summer programs, holiday functions and more. The Camp Types feature allows you to set up multiple sections of camps in the parent portal and customize the titles.
How do they work?
From the staff side of iClassPro, your Camps page will operate the same way as usual. All "Camps" will be displayed on the same page, regardless of the Camp Type assigned to each individual camp. Camps which are already in your system will need to be sorted into the appropriate camp types you create and new camps can be assigned to camp types as they are created.
Sorting By Camp Type: You are also able to filter camps by the Camp Type with our new Camp Type filter on the camps page. Select one, multiple, or all camp types.
Step 1: Create Camp Types in Your Settings
- Go to Settings>Setup>Camp Settings to get started.
- Either click Add Camp Type or double click an existing camp type to edit.
- Name your Camp Type, providing both the plural and singular titles
- If desired, assign an image to the camp type. This image will be shown in the Customer Portal App to access a list of camps using that particular type.
- Click Save
Step 2: Adding/Editing Camp Types on Camps
- Go to the Camps page.
- Find the camp you would like to edit (Camps must be edited individually).
- Click the pencil icon to edit the camp.
- Use the Camp Type drop-down to select a camp type.
- Save the changes.
Step 3: View your Parent Portal to see the Changes
- Preview your Parent Portal by going to Settings > Parent Portal > Integration and clicking "Preview Parent Portal"
- Look for the new camp types in the navigation bar.
In the Customer Portal App, go to "Bookings" to see the camp types listed.
Note: You must have camps set to show online in your Individual Camp Settings and in your Parent Portal Settings.