When creating a group of classes where the only information changing might be the name, the schedule or other minor detail, such as age or gender requirements, the "Create a Duplicate" option can save you a lot of time and effort.
How to duplicate a class
- Create and save your first class.
- Use the pencil/edit icon to open the class details.
- Click the "Create a Duplicate" button at the bottom of the window.
- In the duplicate class window (labeled "Class Details :: New Class), edit the details to match the information for the new class you want to create.
- Save the duplicate class with the new details.
You will now see both of the classes listed on the classes page! We hope you find this time-saving tool easy to use.