Classes can be assigned to rooms in instances where needing to know where a class takes place is important. (Note that Rooms are only visible to staff members and are not displayed on the Parent Portal.)
Settings > Setup > General Settings > Rooms
- Click "Create New Room." This will open a new window.
- Name or label the room. Room labels can be a room number, floor rotation number, swim lanes, etc., and will display on some reports and the Classes page.
- Click "Create" to create and save the room.
Assigning a Room
Classes Page > Pencil/Edit Icon > Details Tab > Rooms
After choosing the room where the class meets, save your changes.
Mass Assigning Rooms to Classes
- To assign a room en masse, go to the Classes Page.
- Filter the class list using any applicable filters and search tools on the left side of the page to find classes.
- If necessary, adjust your page view to include more results (top & bottom right of list).
- Select any classes you would like to change to the new room.
- Click the Quick Edit tool (the icon that looks like a pencil with three lines next to it).
- Select the Room you wish to assign to the selected classes.
- NOTE: If you would like to make additional changes to these classes at the same time, you may. If you are not changing any information other than the room, leave the other items blank or set to the default "-DO NOT CHANGE-" option.
- Click Save to make the desired changes.