Classes can be assigned to rooms in instances where needing to know where a class takes place is important. Setting up your rooms and using them is quick and easy!
To create your rooms, go to Settings>Setup>General Settings>Rooms.
1. Click "Create New." This will open a new window.
2. Name or label the room.
(Room labels can be a room number, floor rotation number, swim lanes, etc.and will display on some reports and the Classes page)
3. Remember to Save and Close!
Assigning a Room to a Class
To assign a room, go to the Classes Page>Edit/Create a Class>Details Tab.
Choose the room where the class meets and save your changes.
Mass Assigning Rooms to Classes
To assign a room, go to the Classes Page.
1. Filter the class list using any applicable filters and search tools on the left side of the page to find classes.
2. If necessary, adjust your page view to include more results (top & bottom right of list).
3. Check mark any classes you would like to change to the new room.
4. Click the Quick Edit tool (lightening Icon at the bottom of the screen).
5. Select the Room you wish to assign to the selected classes.
NOTE: If you would like to make additional changes to these classes at the same time, you may. If you are not changing any information other than the room, leave the other items blank or set to the default "-DO NOT CHANGE-" option.
6. Click Save to make the desired changes.