The Quick Edit feature can make it a lot faster to change a group of classes. If you haven't used this feature already, here's how to check it out.
Using Quick Edit, the following details of a class can be changed:
- Active/Inactive Status
- Class Program
- Enable/Disable Show On Web & Allow Web Registration
- Enable/Disable Proration
- Default Billing Schedule/Tuition Pair
- Min/Max Age
- Max Number of Students
- Instructors (add, remove, or replace instructors)
How to Mass Edit Classes with the Quick Edit Tool
- Filter the class list using any applicable filters and search tools on the left side of the page to find classes.
- If necessary, adjust your page view to include more results (top & bottom right of list).
- Check mark any classes you would like to change to the new room.
- Click the Quick Edit tool (lightening Icon at the bottom of the screen).
The Quick Edit tool is separated into three tabs within the Quick Edit window. Changes in all three tabs will take affect when saving. Please be sure to only edit those fields that you want changed for ALL of the selected classes from the above steps.
General Tab: Class settings in the General tab include many of the settings you would see on the Details tab for classes.
Any changes here will change ALL selected classes. If you do not intend to make a change, leave the menu set to the default "-DO NOT CHANGE-" text or leave text fields blank.
Settings on this page include the Status (active/inactive), Program, Parent Portal Options, the default billing pair (billing schedule & tuition-- will be assigned as the new default on the classes), Level, Room, and student requirements (age/gender).
Description Tab: This tab only deals with the description on selected classes. The description entered here will replace any descriptions already placed on the classes. This description can include pictures, text formatting and hyperlinks to more information on your website.
Note: In the Parent Portal, clicking on the "More Details" link under any class will display this description text.
Instructors Tab: This tab edits only instructor information for the classes. To edit instructors follow the instructions below:
- Choose how you are editing the instructors on the class. Add an instructor, remove instructor, or remove current instructors and replace with selected instructor(s).
- Select the instructor(s) you are editing.
Note: Saving changes in the Quick Edit Tool starts a background task while the updates are made to the Classes.