- Go to the Classes Page.
- Find the class you are transferring students out of.
- Click on the Enrollments icon.
- Click the Group Transfer button.
- In the window, use the filters on the left side of the window to narrow down the options from the drop-down menu choices and select the new class to transfer the enrollments to.
- Select the students to transfer individually or click Select All to choose which students to transfer from your current class to the one you selected.
- Click Next.
- Confirm the Enrollment Type and Session if you are using sessions.
- Confirm the Start and Drop Date of the enrollments being created. The old enrollment will drop the at the end of the date prior to the new enrollment. For example, if you were to use today's date as the transfer day, the other enrollment will assume a drop date of yesterday.
Note: You can use the Billing drop down menu to override the default billing setup on the class for these enrollments. Check the box and enter a tuition override to give the students a custom tuition rate for the class. You can also check the box to "Keep Existing Billing Schedule and Tuition Override Amount for Each Enrollment" to preserve these options for each students' enrollment.
- Choose whether or not to send an email to the primary email address for the family to confirm the enrollment.
- Click Finish to complete the enrollments.
Need More Assistance?
Call us at 877-554-6776. Our business hours are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Central Standard Time.