This option is available for classes only.
Classes Page > Select a Class > Enrollments > Group Enroll
- Use a Keyword, Search by Student Name, or Navigate Pages of students at the top of the window.
- Click the "+" sign next to a student to Add Students to the Roster (on the right- click the red "x" to remove a student from the roster).
- Click Next to edit the enrollment details.
- Choose the Enrollment Type (and Session if you are using sessions).
- Confirm the Start and Drop Date of the enrollments being created. If the enrollment is "Active" type, the drop date can be left blank if you are not using sessions. If the enrollments are "Makeup" or "Trial", the drop date should be the same as the start date so students do not remain enrolled in the class beyond their makeup/trial date.
Note: You can use the Billing drop down menu to override the default billing setup on the class for Active enrollments. Check the box and enter a tuition override to give the students a custom tuition rate for the class. This rate will be used for billing the remainder of the enrollment unless edited or changed for each enrollment.
- Choose whether or not to send an email to the primary email address for the family to confirm the enrollment.
- Click Finish to complete the enrollments.