This option is available for classes only.
Classes Page > Select a Class > Enrollments > Group Enroll
- Use a Keyword, Search by Student Name, or Navigate Pages of students at the top of the window.
- Click the "+" sign next to a student to Add Students to the Roster (on the right- click the red "x" to remove a student from the roster).
- Click Next to edit the enrollment details.
- Choose the Enrollment Type and Session if you are using sessions.
- Confirm the Start and Drop Date of the enrollments being created. The drop date can be left blank.
Note: You can use the Billing drop down menu to override the default billing setup on the class for these enrollments. Check the box and enter a tuition override to give the students a custom tuition rate for the class. This rate will be used for billing the remainder of the enrollment unless edited or changed for each enrollment.
- Choose whether or not to send an email to the primary email address for the family to confirm the enrollment.
- Click Finish to complete the enrollments.