IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the different reports that can be generated that include customer or staff email addresses. These reports can be exported for easy reference, or so you can import the email addresses into an external program.
- Reports that include all email addresses
- Reports that include only primary email address
- Report Format Types
All reports mentioned below are available in HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format, with the exception of the Roll Sheet Report and Camp Sign In/Sign Out sheets (which is only available as HTML and PDF).
Reports that include all email addresses
- Family Email List (FAM-3): List of family email addresses on file. Email Address 1 is the Primary email address used for the Customer Portal login.
- Student Phonebook (STU-2): Family contact information listed by student.
- Student Birthday List (STU-3): Students' birthdays with custom age group filters.
Reports that include only primary email address
- Family Phonebook (FAM-2): Family list with contact information (Separated into Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, and Email fields). The family PhoneBook report is great for confirming contact information or generating mailing lists for printers. It can also be ideal for finding new families created over a specific date range.
- Student List (STU-1): Generate a list of students using filters. The most detailed report available in iClassPro for reference of student information such as age, guardians, enrollments, contact info, anniversary dates, and tuition estimates.
- Student Anniversary List (STU-4): Generate a list of student anniversary dates with an address and primary email for contact.
- Roll Sheets: Generate roll sheets for class attendance. Also great for referencing who was enrolled in a specific class or set of classes at a point in time. Can include information such as primary email addresses, phone numbers, and account balances. (HTML/PDF only)
- Special Enrollments Report (CLA-8): A list of all special enrollments (trial, makeup, wait) over the selected date range with contact info including primary email.
- New Enrollments List Report (CLA-9): List of newly starting enrollments. Can be listed by Customer Portal and/or staff created enrollments, and can include primary emails.
- Camp Enrollment Block Report (CAM-3): Camp registration by block. See which students are signed up for which days in a camp. Can be generated to show the primary email.
- Camp Sign-In/Sign-Out Report (CAM-4): Create a sign-in/sign-out sheet for camp enrollments. Also the perfect tool to confirm contact info, student details, answers to user defined questions, and account balance for students enrolled in a camp. (HTML/PDF only)
- Camper Information Report (CAM-7): Generate a report of demographic details and/or questions/answers for each camp attendee.
- Staff List Report (STA-1): Generate a list of staff members with contact info and hire date.
- Staff Phonebook (STA-2): Generate a list of staff contact info.
- Bank Deposit Report (FIN-2): A report of payments by payment type. This is a very basic breakdown of income over a date range and the methods of payment used. If run using the "Show Programs" option, you can also get a basic breakdown of which programs the payments were made toward.
Report Format Types
HTML - HTML files can be opened in any Web browser. This is a non-editable format that is helpful if you just want to view the data quickly and do not necessarily need a printed copy.
PDF - PDF files can be opened from any PDF reader such as Adobe Reader. This is a non-editable print ready format that is user friendly. Most reports have a direct PDF option at the bottom of the filters screen.
XLS - XLS files are compatible with Microsoft Office Excel and allow you to edit fields to manipulate the reports for your own use.
CSV - CSV files are a simple spreadsheet format compatible with any spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet. These files include no data formatting- making them easier to work with.