The iClassPro Internal Messaging Center is an in-software inbox that allows staff members to communicate in a way similar to email within the iClassPro software. Each staff member created in iClassPro has a unique inbox, accessible by logging into the software and using the mailbox icon at the bottom left of the screen. The red box next to the mailbox indicates the number of new messages a user has received.
Navigating Your Inbox
- Click on the mailbox icon. Communications are sorted into incoming (inbox) and outgoing (sent) messages. New messages are identified with bold text.
- To view a message, click on the subject line.
- When viewing a message, you can reply, delete the message, or simply click close to keep it as read.
Note: The reply system works similarly to an email reply. The original message is included by default. Type your reply above or below the original message and click send.
Sending a Message
- On the staff page, use the filters to find the staff member(s) you wish to message. If needed, use the page views option to list all staff member recipients on the same page.
- Check the boxes next to the intended recipients of the message, or use the Select All check box to include all staff members on this page.
- Click the new message mailbox icon (flag up) in the page footer.
- Select a Priority for the message to appear as in the inbox.
- Enter a Subject.
- Compose the message.
- Click Send.
Note: Sent messages will appear in the selected staff members' inbox the next time they log in or refresh the page. (They will also appear in the sent folder of your inbox.)