IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to configure different options for account Statements generated from iClassPro.
- Where can I configure Statement options?
- Statement Type
- Show Account Credit
- Show Only Current Charges
- Show Client Phone Numbers
Where can I configure Statement options?
You can find the statement setting by navigating to SETTINGS>SETUP>FAMILY SETTINGS>CONFIGURE STATEMENTS in your account. From there, you can configure the different options.
- Choose Business or Location.
- If you choose Business, all charges/payments will be included on the statement(s), regardless of which Location(s) they are related to. The business name, address, and phone number shown on the statement(s) will be derived from the Business Information section of your settings.
- If you choose Location, only charges/payments related to the Location you have selected when you choose to print the statement(s) will be included. The business name, address, phone number, and logo shown on the statement(s) will be derived from the selected Location.
Show Account Credit
Enabling this option determines whether or not unapplied payments/account credit is shown in the summary section of the statement.
Show Only Current Charges
If this is enabled, then only charges that have a charge date on or before today's date show on the statement. The due date doesn't affect if they show.
Show Client Phone Numbers
If this option is enabled, then the client phone numbers will appear directly below their address.