When using a multi-location toggle account with iClassPro (accounts with drop-down menus at the top of the page to choose locations), there are some extra precautions to take to ensure accurate records inside of your account.
Always check your location when:
- Entering charges, payments, or credits accessed from the Families, Students, Classes, or Camps pages.
- Creating enrollments from the Families, Students, Classes or Camps pages.
- Pulling reports (unless a location-specific filter is displayed, some reports only pull information for the location toggled at the top of the page).
- When using discounts, the discounts will count classes across locations.
- Location access can be restricted for staff members on the staff profile in the permissions tab.
- The default location which shows on login can be adjusted per staff member under the permissions tab.
- When using the Transactions page, use the locations toggle at the top of the page for Global Tuition Charges and Global Block Charges. The remaining tasks will include an option for all locations by default but can be filtered for a specific location for the task.
- When you first add your new location, you will need to edit staff members who need access to the new location to give them permissions to view it!