IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the hardware/software requirements for using iClassPro.
- Windows, Mac and Linux Support
- Browser Support
- Current Country Support:
Windows, Mac and Linux Support
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
- Broadband Internet connection required.
- We recommend at least a MINIMUM 3Mb download speed and a 1Mb upload speed for one to two access points- preferably hard wired via Ethernet. (Wireless connections are more vulnerable to being dropped or slowing down with high traffic.)
You can visit www.speedtest.net for a free test if you don’t know your internet speed.
The Internet is always changing. It's usually best to operate from the latest edition of your browser. Requirements are listed below.
- Most recent stable version of Google Chrome (preferred)
- Most recent stable version of Mozilla Firefox
- Most recent stable version of Safari
- Most recent stable version of Edge Chromium or Internet Explorer
- Most recent stable version of Opera
Current Country Support:
Customer support language support is English.
However, the iClassPro software offers currency support for the following countries:
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Please contact us if you would like support for another country or currency.