IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the hardware/software requirements for using iClassPro.
- Windows, Mac and Linux Support
- Browser Support
- Current Country Support
Windows, Mac and Linux Support
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
- Broadband Internet connection required.
- We recommend at least a MINIMUM 3Mb download speed and a 1Mb upload speed for one to two access points- preferably hard wired via Ethernet. (Wireless connections are more vulnerable to being dropped or slowing down with high traffic.)
You can visit www.speedtest.net for a free test if you don’t know your internet speed.
If you are using a cellular failover system (such as Comcast's Cradlepoint Connection Pro), be sure that it is wired and configured properly. Improper setup can cause your network to constantly run on cellular data rather than High Speed Internet, potentially leading to connection issues.
The Internet is always changing. It's usually best to operate from the latest stable edition of your browser. (iClassPro cannot guarantee support of beta releases.)
Requirements are listed below.
- Most recent stable version of Google Chrome (preferred)
- Most recent stable version of Mozilla Firefox
- Most recent stable version of Safari
- Most recent stable version of Edge Chromium
- Most recent stable version of Opera
Current Country Support
Customer support language support is English. However, the iClassPro software offers currency options, address support and payment processing for the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Please contact us if you would like support for another country or currency.