IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to copy a link to a class to be used in communications with customers that will redirect them to the listing for that class on the Customer Portal.
- "Copy Link" requirements
- Where will the "Copy Link" option be displayed?
- What happens when a customer clicks the link?
"Copy Link" requirements
The "Copy Link" option will only be available if the following requirements are met:
- The class must be Active
- "Show to Customers" must be ENABLED
- "Punch Pass/[SINGLE DAY] Only" must be DISABLED
- The current date must be within allowed class dates/registration dates and/or the class must have a current active session/rolling session attached.
The "Copy Link" option will NOT be displayed if:
- Any of the requirements listed above are not met
- If all sessions/rolling sessions attached to the class are in the past
- If the class end date is in the past
Where will the "Copy Link" option be displayed?
If all of the requirements outlined above are met, staff will see the "Copy Link" option displayed in the following areas of the Office Portal:
- CLASSES Page - a popup will be displayed when hovering over the class name
- CLASSES Page > Enrollments view - a button will be displayed at the end of the actions row.
- CALENDAR Page > Class card - a link will be displayed below the "Edit Absences and Substitutes" option.
What happens when a customer clicks the link?
The system will honor all class-related Customer Portal settings when the link is followed.
- If "Show Class/Camp/Party /Appointment List If Not Logged In" is not enabled under SETTINGS>CUSTOMER PORTAL>OTHER SETTINGS>GENERAL SETTINGS, the user will be required to log in before the class information will be displayed.
- Global Priority Registration Mode/Priority registration settings will always be honored.
- i.e., if Global Priority Registration is enabled, customers will also be required to log into the Customer Portal, at which time the system will evaluate whether they meet the requirements to register for the class.
If the user is already logged into the Customer Portal and all of the appropriate conditions are met, they will be taken directly to the class listing in the Customer Portal so they can view details and/or initiate the process to enroll their eligible student(s) in the class.