IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the “Staff” page and how you can use it to manage staff accounts and permissions in iClassPro.
- What is the STAFF page?
- What Information is displayed on the STAFF page?
- Which Filters are available?
- What actions can be performed from the STAFF page?
- What QuickTool options are available from the STAFF page?
What is the STAFF page?
The “Staff” page allows you to perform many staff-related functions, including:
- Creating/Editing Staff Profiles
- Canceling Staff
- Communicate with Staff
To access the “Staff” page, click the “Staff” icon in the navigation bar at the top of the screen:
What Information is displayed on the STAFF page?
For each Staff Member, the following information is displayed:
- (*) Name - name of the Staff Member
- (*) Username - username assigned to the Staff Member, used to log into iClassPro and assigned to any audit log entries associated with the Staff Member
- User Groups - the Staff User Group(s) to which the Staff Member is assigned
- (*) Phone Numbers - phone numbers associated with the Staff Member
- (*) Email - email addresses associated with the Staff Member
(*) indicates that clicking on the column name will sort the information. By default, the information is sorted alphabetically by the Staff Member’s last name.
Which Filters are available?
- See our “Which Filters Are Available for the STAFF Page?” document for a complete list of filters that are available.
What actions can be performed from the STAFF page?
To the left of each Staff member are various “Action” icons. Clicking on an icon will present you with options to perform specific tasks related to the Staff Member.
- Pencil/Edit icon - allows you to edit Staff member details.
- Classes - allows you to view classes/camps to which the Staff member is assigned as an instructor. Each entry displays the Class/Camp name and schedule/dates.
- To the left of each entry is a pencil/edit icon which will launch the Class or Camps Details window, allowing you to edit them if needed.
- Staff Notes - Allows you to create/view/update Staff Notes.
- Audit Log - Launches the Staff Audit Log window.