- Appointment Tuition Charges - allows you to preview and post (process) outstanding charges for all students with bookings tied to one or more Appointments.
- Class Drops - allows you to drop all students by options such as programs, billing schedules, keywords and specific classes. It can also drop students with outstanding class tuition charges so that delinquent accounts do not continue to stay enrolled in place of a customer that is ready to pay for the same spot in class.
- Late Charges - allows you to generate late fees for outstanding charges that are past their due date.
- Anniversary Charges - allows you to generate Anniversary Charges in bulk for students/families who have not been charged an Anniversary Charge based on how your Anniversary Charges are configured under SETTINGS>SETUP>GENERAL SETTINGS>ANNIVERSARY CHARGES.
- Payments - allows you to perform various auto-payment tasks:
- Apply Credits and Unapplied Payments- This task will find all customers with both one or more outstanding charges and un-used account credit in their ledgers, then apply the account credit to those charges to reduce their overall outstanding balance. For this reason, we recommend running this option before using the Charge from Merchant Accounts option.
- Charge from Merchant Accounts - this task will process any stored credit card or eCheck information on file for customers with outstanding charges.
- Click here for full details on using the Payments task to apply credits or collect payments for multiple customers in bulk.
- Statements - allows you to email or print account statements for your customers, based on your chosen filter options.
- Credits - allows you to issue account credits for a specific dollar amount to multiple customers in bulk, based on your chosen filter options.
Need more assistance?
Customer support is available at 1-877-554-6776 Mon - Fri, 9 am to 9 pm (CT) and Sat, 9 am to 6 pm (CT).