IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the various Payment Status Indicators that may be reflected on the Family Ledger. These indicators give you information at a glance regarding the status of a payment that was recorded in the system.
The Family Ledger includes a column for payments that indicates the status of the payment at the time you view it. Possible statuses include:
- Approved or Completed - designates a successful payment.
- Pending - designates a payment that has been submitted but has not yet settled.
- Failed - designates a payment that was declined by the processor or gateway.
- Returned - designates an eCheck payment that was returned/declined by the bank.
- Coupon/House/Other/GiftCard credits will show as “Completed.”
- Checks/NACHA payments are not automatically updated if they are returned and will not be reflected as such.
- Payment statuses are only available for payments collected on or after 5/5/2021. Any payments collected prior to that date will show a blank status.