Note: If you are using a multi-location iClassPro account, make sure that you have the location selected at the top of the page that you would like associated with this credit balance.
- Find the family or student you wish to give credit to. (To give credit to multiple families, students or enrollments at one time, click here for instructions.)
- Click the Ledger icon ($) to open ledger options.
- Click on New Payment.
- Edit the Payment Title and Date if necessary.
- Under the Payment Type drop-down menu, choose one of the Credit Types.
- Type in the Amount.
Note: You can also include check numbers or additional information in the reference field. Reference notes show on the bank deposit report.
- Check the boxes for Charges to apply the credit. If the credit is not applied, it will sit in the customer's account as non-applied credit for future use.
- Click Process Payment to record the credit on the customer's ledger.
CREDIT TYPE DESCRIPTIONS:
Coupon - Account credit being issued in exchange for a coupon.
House - Account credit being issued by your business as a courtesy to the customer.
Other - Account credit being issued for some other reason.
GiftCard - Account credit being issued following the purchase of a Gift Certificate.
Note: When giving a credit, you can also print or email a receipt to show that the credit was issued.