Note: If you are using a multi-location iClassPro account, make sure that you have the location selected at the top of the page that you would like associated with this credit balance.
- Find the family or student you wish to give credit to. (To give credit to multiple families, students or enrollments at one time, click here for instructions.)
- Click the Ledger icon ($) to open ledger options.
- Click on New Payment.
- Edit the Payment Title and Date if necessary.
- Select the Credit Type you are using to collect payment.
- Type in the Credit Amount.
Note: Skip the Payment Type and Payment Amount fields. These fields are useful for recording a new payment. You can also include check numbers or additional information in the reference field. Reference notes show on the bank deposit report.
- Check the boxes for Charges to apply the credit. If the credit is not applied, it will sit in the customers' account as non-applied credit for future use.
- Click Process Payment to record the credit on the customer's ledger.
Credit Type Description
House: The business is crediting the customer account such as for closures or a bad experience.
Coupon: The business is allowing the customer to redeem a coupon or voucher for an amount.
Other: Catch-all for other reasons a customer may be given credit.
Note: When giving a credit, you can also print or email a receipt to show that the credit was issued.