IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to update the banking information connected to your iClassPro Payment Services account.
- What do you need to be able to update my banking information?
- Where do I send the documents?
- How long will it take?
NOTE: This document only applies to customers in the United States who are using iClassPro Payment Services.
What do you need to be able to update my banking information?
In order to update banking info, we will need:
- Voided check
If you do not have a voided check, you can ask your bank to provide a "letter of direct deposit" which should have all the details we need. The bank should know what this is.
- Written request authorizing the change
This request should come from the signor on the account or the email address on the merchant account.
Where do I send the documents?
- (Preferred method) Take a picture or scan the check/letter and send it to us securely using the "Submit Files" link in the Merchant Portal.
- Fax the picture or scan to 214-261-2257. If faxing the information, be sure to include a cover sheet that includes your account name.
How long will it take?
As soon as we receive that information, we will update the account right away. The deposits should start going to the new account within 1-3 business days. to complete before deposits start going to the new bank account.